Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pineapple & Kiwi Juice

As we all have our morning rituals, more often than not, having a cup of coffee is one of them. And I have to admit, I miss having a cup, but it's not so much the coffee that I miss than the ritual of it, the ride to the coffee shop, receiving the steaming cup and the twirl of the swizzle stick as I add some kind of creamer in it and that first sip. As I've undertaken this juice detox, I've had to replace my morning ritual with the sound of the juicer. And surprisingly, I'm enjoying it and if you are trying to nix the caffeine, this is a nice tart juice to get your morning going, detoxing or not. Enjoy!





  • 1/2 pineapple, trimmed, the skin removed and roughly chopped
  • 3 kiwis, trimmed, skin peeled and roughly chopped
  • juice of 1 orange


Juice the pineapple and the kiwi, combine with the orange juice and enjoy. Serves 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment