Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Chai & Pear Juice

I love a nice hot cup of chai tea, especially on a cold winter day, such as today, with temperatures at an icy eleven degrees. And as I'm detox-juicing away, I wanted a warm type of juice, not warm in temperature but in flavor. And vanilla and cinnamon always feel warm to me, reminding me of warm cake, thickly iced with vanilla frosting and cinnamon buns... (I'm having a moment, lol.) And the natural sweetness of ripe pears lends this juice a warm dessert flavor, which I've been craving...This juice is a real sweet treat! Enjoy!





  • 4 ripe Bosc pears
  • 1/2 cup Chai Masala tea, cooled
  • a few drop of vanilla extract, or more to taste
  • sprinkle of cinnamon


Juice your pears, (I left the skin on) and combine with the tea, vanilla and cinnamon. Stir well and enjoy. Serves 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment