Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Brightening Things Up a Bit...

After the holidays and all of the lights on the houses begin to dim and the lights on the tree fade, I find myself missing the brightness, especially in the height of winter. I usually dress up my mantel and it's festive and in the spirit but once I take it down, I find myself needing color and lots of it. If you are in the same boat as me, an easy way to remedy that need, is art. Bright art, at that, full of rich colors. When picking art, go with what makes your heart sing and goes with the mood of your home. If your home is mostly neutrals but you want a pop of color, go for it! If you have an eclectic style, go for something that sings with your style or for a piece of artwork that gives your eye a place to rest and brings everything together. Happy decorating!






If you are interested in any artwork done by me like the one pictured here, contact me at blisshousehappiness@gmail.com and I would happy to discuss prices or any custom orders.




"Untitled" close-up.



2 comments: