Monday, January 14, 2013

Fennel & Orange Juice with Smoked Paprika

Today is day fourteen of my juice detox and there is nothing that I would want more right now than a juicy roasted chicken with orange slices, lots of garlic and maybe even a little fennel. And lots of smoked Paprika, dark and deep in flavor...but I'm detoxing and chicken is off limits for now but the rest of the dish isn't, so I juiced it and the smokiness of the paprika gives the drink a nice surprise. It's not the succulent chicken dish I was imagining (really, almost fantasizing about, lol) but soon, for now, it's juice time! Enjoy!





  • 3 oranges, juiced
  • 1 fennel bulb, cut into small pieces
  • 1 clove of garlic
  • smoked Spanish paprika


Juice your garlic and fennel and combine with the orange juice. Sprinkle with a little paprika and give it a stir. Garnish with an extra sprinkling of paprika. Serves 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment