Monday, January 28, 2013

Going Green Juice

Out of all of the juices I've been making, the green juice, could sit for half a day before I finish it off. I know, what kind of juice-detoxer am I? Practically terrible. I favor the fruit juices any day instead of the green but what's a juice detox without the green juice? Not a very good one, with all of the benefits from the kale, spinach and dandelion greens, it's worth going green with your juice. Your body will thank you. Enjoy!




  • 1 bunch kale, about 3/4 pound
  • 1 bunch spinach, about 1/2 pound
  • 1 bunch dandelion, about 1/4 pound
  • 1 cubanelle pepper, seeds removed
  • 1 handful parsley
  • 1 handful cilantro
  • 1 cucumber, skin peeled
  • 1 Granny Smith apple
  • squeeze of lemon*optional


Juice all of the ingredients and add in the lemon if you like. Serves 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment