Monday, April 29, 2013

Mellow Monday Music

It's what I call a "Mellow Monday." It's gray outside, overcast with occasional showers and on top of that, it's chilly. Everything is wet with no signs of the sun peeking out today. On days like this, I like to play a little Mellow Monday Music, a little slower, deeper, with a few classics thrown in and I just love it on days like this. What's on your "Mellow Monday" play list?

This is on mine, in no particular order...

Animal Collective- "No More Runnin"
Cults- "Go Outside"
Depeche Mode- "Precious"
John Mayer- "Half of My Heart"
Michael Jackson- "Man in the Mirror"
Modest Mouse- "Float On"
Pink Floyd- "Wish You Were Here"
Peter Bjorn & John- "Young Folks"
The Strokes- "12:51"
The XX- "Shelter" (The whole cd is Mellow Monday perfect)




4 comments:

  1. How about:

    Leavin' on a Jet Plane by John Denver
    I Guess That's Why They Call it the Blues by Elton John (I don't know if that's the title)
    There are so many more, but these are my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some Mellow Monday Music for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me some Sade on days like that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, she is amazing...No Ordinary Love...Oh AND Carlos Santana...Black Magic Woman...

    ReplyDelete