Thursday, May 30, 2013

Rose Water Spritzer

I absolutely love hot days! Mainly because I love the heat. In the middle of winter I fantasize of going away somewhere hot and finally the days have arrived, temperatures nearing ninety degrees. I get such a spurt of energy once the weather warms up. And the other reason (maybe the reason, lol) is I lose my appetite!  I could have a large salad and be satisfied. So, on days like this it's really important to stay hydrated and water just isn't that exciting. I usually cool down with iced teas and sparkling waters flavored with something and today rose water was that little something making the sparkling water extra special. It's a nice drink to have in the evening. Enjoy!

  • 8 oz. sparkling water
  • 1/4 teaspoon rose water
  • pinch sea salt
  • handful of crushed ice

Mix the water, rose water and the pinch of sea salt. Adjust the seasoning as needed. Add in the ice. Serves one.




No comments:

Post a Comment