Thursday, March 21, 2013

Obsessed: Pink Himalayan Salt

Obsession is...well, maybe a bit extreme but I am in love with this salt! Is it TMI if I tell you that I like to let a few course grains dissolve on my tongue, one by one? Maybe it is TMI but it's too late now. Maybe I am deficient in something? This salt is abundant in many trace minerals and I'm sure that my craving for it is just my body trying to helping me out. But let's forget about my recently developed salt dissolving habit and get back to pure flavor making magic!




I add it to everything I make and it makes everything taste better, way better. Bland chicken salad? Not anymore, when you add a dash of this. I look at this salt as magic dust for food, enhancing everything from grilled steaks to plain green leaf lettuce salads tossed with olive oil. Don't forget everything else in between from homemade french fries to warm salted caramel brownies. It's a simple ingredient that my kitchen just can't do without! It's a great salt to have in the pantry or at the table. (Or in my case, a few grains around, just to snack on. Lol.) Enjoy taking your favorite dishes to new levels with this pink magic dust.




No comments:

Post a Comment