Friday, March 22, 2013

Kale & Pineapple Juice

I wish that I swooned over kale the way everyone else does but it just doesn't excite me, when it comes to juicing those leafy greens. But I know of all the wonderful health benefits of greens and so I've been coming up with different combinations and this juice is by far the best I've made, combining it with pineapple but I still have some experimenting to do. I'm just not in love with it and I want to be! I want to drink kale juice every day and look forward to it. I couldn't help feeling the Friday sillies today and I came up with this poem. It made me laugh and I hope you get a good laugh out of it also. If not, please save your tomatoes for the juicer or your marinara sauce! Have a great weekend everyone!

(cough, cough)
Just clearing my throat.

Kale.
Why is it when I see you,
I get pale?
And my taste buds fail?
I wish I could send you away by mail
or by sail;
to a foreign land.
Even though you are the Holy Grail;
when it comes to green juice.
But when I think of drinking you,
I rather go play with a moose.


Thank you everyone, goodnight! ;)






For the kale and pineapple juice, juice one LARGE bunch of kale and a quarter of a fresh pineapple. Enjoy! Serves 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment