Thursday, March 14, 2013

Going Green Juice II

I'll admit, I haven't quite found the taste for green juices yet. Yet, being the operative word. One day...till that day, a pretty pink striped straw makes it go down a little smoother. Enjoy!




  • 1 cucumber peeled and cut into pieces
  • 1 bunch of beet greens
  • 1 green apple
  • 3 celery stalks

Juice all of the ingredients. Serves 1.

By the time I washed the juicer and got the camera ready, I turned around to find the juice to have separated into what appeared to be a watermelon in a glass, with a pink center and a green rind.

And it made me think of those watermelon ice cream cakes! Do you remember them? Are they still around? I'm going to have to find one! I always wanted one for my birthday and I think this year I'm gonna have to have one! Just that thought alone, made the juice go down a little smoother! Sometimes, it's all about the simple things in life that make me smile and pink striped straws and watermelon ice cream cake have that effect on me. ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment