Tuesday, February 19, 2013

White Tea with Orange-Pineapple Juice

We've been hearing of the wonderful health benefits of black, green and white tea for years now. Despite all of the health claims, I just feel really good after a cup of the tea. I would look forward going out for sushi, knowing that a beautifully rounded tea pot of green tea would accompany our meal and would be so satisfied having my fortune cookie dessert with another round of tea. And have replaced tea instead of the usual java, even though at first, it did seem daunting to unclench my tightly wound fingers around that mug of coffee but the clean and calm feeling I get after a cupful of all those antioxidants, must be doing the magic. If you are having a hard time adding tea into your daily routine, mixing it with your juices is a nice way to incorporate the goodness. And I've also found that making a big pot of tea in the morning encourages the sipping throughout the day and evening. Enjoy!




  • 1/4 large pineapple, skin removed and juiced
  • 2 oranges, juiced
  • 1 cup cooled white tea

Combine all of the ingredients and stir well. Serves 1.





No comments:

Post a Comment