Friday, February 8, 2013

Tropical Getaway in a Glass

There is a snow storm a brewing outside, with estimates of over a foot of snow. I love opening up my curtains as wide as they can go, so I can see the winter wonderland. The roads are white and I could not be happier, as being stuck inside with the snow coming down hard, gives me a slight thrill. I love getting lost in the kitchen on days like this, creating a warm and comforting meal. But as I am juice-detoxing away, a fruity drink in a tall glass with an umbrella in it, will take the place of that warm and comforting meal, along with warm thoughts of sunny beaches, blue water and tropical drinks...Enjoy! Happy snow day and weekend!





  • 1/4 large pineapple, skin removed and juiced
  • 1 banana, pureed
  • 1 cup coconut water

Combine all of the ingredients and stir well. Serves 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment