Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Gnome Invasion III

All the rain we got must have brought the gnomes! So happy they have come! Awww...his little boots are muddy from all the rain we got in the past few days! All the raindrops brought not only the gnomes but a pet toad for them too! I wonder what they are gonna name him. And they decorated their little house already! I love these guys! Curtains in the windows, so cute! They must have been worried that the rain wouldn't stop though, thinking there might be a flood, they have built little steps bringing the door above ground level! This is incredible, so proactive! And a lantern hanging outside too, they must have a plan B, like an S.O.S system in place. And it looks like they have planted themselves in the jungle, hidden away from danger. Good thinking! These gnomes are awesome! I bet they have some extra flashlights on hand, good thing, just in case I need to borrow one, when the lights go out!  


Hmm...my Bed Bath & Beyond coupon is missing. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Well anyways, love those blue curtains!


No comments:

Post a Comment