Wednesday, April 3, 2013

It's Our Anniversary!

It's Bliss House Happiness's first year anniversary and to celebrate I was going to have a token mini cupcake and hot cup of coffee but I am having such a bad coffee withdrawal headache, that the coffee seems like a bad idea. (I indulged a little over the weekend.) Still wanting a sweet treat, I decided to make a frozen strawberry yogurt to share with you instead but it's not frozen yet. And I think it's going to be a while and to be honest, I don't even know if it's going to be a worthwhile recipe to share. (It's, yeah, one of those days, lol.)

But the celebrating must go on!

I just can't believe that a year has gone by! And I wanted to thank you for stopping by and I hope that some of the posts have put a smile on your face and have made you a little happier along the way.





Here's a little walk down memory lane. These have been some of my favorite blog posts. Enjoy!


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Praying While Washing the Dishes
5.2.2012




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Ricotta Cheese Platter
5.22.2012




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Push Pin Necklace Board
7.31.2012




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Oven-Fried Rosemary & Garlic Chicken Wings
9.27.2012




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Snowball Wreath
12.7.2012




No comments:

Post a Comment